Often, fundraisers are working hard, making friends and raising money, but are doing so without a plan. There has not been time, and perhaps the expertise, but you know you need one. This presentation helps organizations to make the case to leadership to spend the money and time to create a strategic advancement plan.
- How long does the planning process take?
- How much does the planning process cost?
- Is the interview process confidential?
- What is the main objection to planning?
- How does strategic advancement planning differ from strategic planning?
- What is the typical ROI on strategic advancement planning?
- To understand the value of strategic advancement planning.
- To understand the process to create a strategic advancement plan.
- To develop arguments to leadership to undertake the planning process.