This newsletter article (two pages in a typical standard-sized newsletter) highlights both the benefits and the specifics of estate-plan gifts that includes:
- Sample language for specific, residual and contingent bequests
- Explanation of restricted and unrestricted bequests
- Information on testamentary life-income gifts
- Planning points and Q&A
Bonus: This copy describes the benefits of the building-block of planned gifts, bequests, making it the ideal lead-off article if you’re starting or reviving a newsletter series. That’s why we’ve included in this download, free of charge, a letter you can send to your prospects announcing and promoting your newsletters. Get your marketing off to a great start without additional time or expense.
How the copy is structured:
- A will is one of the easiest major gifts you can make: it’s simple, it’s revocable, it’s private, and it’s welcomed.
- Choose the bequest that best fits your needs: specific, residual, contingent.
- Tell us how to use your bequest: unrestricted or restricted
- Frequently Asked Questions/Concerns
- “Can my bequest provide for both you and my family?”
- “My advisors suggested a trust, not a will.”
- “Are bequests deductible?”
- “Can you write a will for me?”
This document can easily be dissected into smaller articles for multiple uses.