After your initial charitable gift annuity marketing, it’s wise to target subsequent marketing to the concerns of particular segments of your donors.
This letter addresses the anxieties of retirees and older prospects by providing creative solutions in the form of a charitable gift annuity. The letter also highlights the difference between yields on common stocks and gift annuities.
How the letter is organized:
- Introductory paragraph inviting prospect to consider a charitable gift annuity.
- A list of concerns many older donors have (“Are you looking for additional income now that you’ve retired?”).
- Explanation of how a charitable gift annuity works.
- Solutions to some of the previously-mentioned concerns
- Using a charitable gift annuity.