- Philanthropy landscape is in a state of flux. Giving Tomorrow (along with Major Gifts Today) is packed with research-based articles from thought leaders across the nation.
- It’s the first and only magazine devoted to marketing planned gifts and blended gifts.
- You are wired to be proactive and want to grow even more.
- It’s printed in full-color and arrives in your hands via U.S. Mail. Digital copies available.
- It’s for thought leaders and the success minded.
- It’s for those who understand fundraising is a business.
Packed with valuable information:
- Interviews with the best and brightest from the philanthropy and business worlds (read Six Industry Experts Interviewed)
- Expert opinions on current trends
- Articles on sustainability, personal development, networking, marketing, stats, infographics, and best practices
- Technical columns
- Inspiration, motivation and personal stories
Subscribing to Giving Tomorrow gives you access to exclusive tips, tricks, interviews and advice for building your nonprofit’s endowment — and your own fundraising career. It’s a key step in joining our unique network of planned giving professionals. We see things through a different lens — and soon you will, too. We’re the first (and only!) magazine dedicated to marketing planned and major gifts.You’ll receive 12 print issues a year — but the benefits don’t stop there. Each subscriber also receives:
- Access to Planned Giving Wiki
- Pocket Guide for Professional Fundraisers
- Pocket Guide for Staff and Beginners
- Pocket Guide for Board Members
- A 50% discount to our bi-monthly micro-lessons
- Major Gifts Today (monthly brief)
A $799 value for only $247.00.
- Your Voice: “Listen Up”
- Ask the Expert! (Real Estate to Fund a CGA?)
- But My Prospect are Smart!
- Misconceptions About Gift Planning
- Nostalgia Marketing
- Call to Action
- And more…