Most of us want to do good deeds, and some of us would like to be remembered for them. This article encourages donors to ask themselves how they can leave an impact long after they are gone. One of the easiest ways is through their estate plans.
This copy informs donors of the significance of including your organization in their estate plans and the ways that planned gifts benefit your organization.
How the copy is organized:
- Introduction (Most of us want to do good deeds…).
- What does a provision for [YOUR NONPROFIT] in your estate plan say?
- Our mission is important to you.
- You trust us to do the work.
- You want to provide a financial boost.
You want to inspire others like you to leave their own legacies.