More than 60 percent of Americans lack a will.That means a lot of families will be left to deal with a financial and emotional mess.It also means a lot of nonprofits (yours included) will miss out on game-changing donations — especially since we’re in the midst of the largest generational wealth transfer in history.Yet no one (except maybe a funeral director) likes to talk about death. That’s why we designed a humorous brochure to raise the subject.
- It gently reminds prospects about the importance of protecting their family.
- It points out the consequences of dying intestate (without a will).
- It directs them to our free (for donors) online will service, LegacyPlanner.
- It’s customizable, so you can include your nonprofit’s trusted branding.
- Photos and tone are easily changed for a more serious approach.
Use it as a direct-mail piece, a leave-behind, or a handout at your next planned giving seminar.Two title options:
What Happens When You Die Without a Will?
Live Well. Leave Well. Plan Your Estate for Those You Love … The consequences of dying intestate.
Online will and bequest maker: making estate planning accessible, simple, personal, and FREE to donors!