A quick illustrative reference chart that outlines the benefits of each gift plan to donor and nonprofit. The classic version of this chart was originally created by Deborah Blackmore, John Foster, and Viken Mikaelian at the University of Pennsylvania, Department of Gift Planning, in 1988. Since then, it has served as a valuable tool for numerous nonprofit organizations.
These charts are sold in packets of 10.
- Size: 8.5 x 11 (folded). Flat size, 11 x 17.
- Perfect for reference; staple it on your bulletin board.
- Handy cheat sheet /educational tool for staff.
- Can be used during donor visits or board meetings.
- Always updated; always current.
The Gift Comparison Chart can be completely branded.
The planned giving comparison chart is the perfect visual aid for any fundraiser when discussing planned gifts with a potential donor. Better yet, this tried-and-true tool can be completely custom-branded to fit your nonprofit organization, so it also serves as a marketing piece. It even makes a great educational tool for your board, staff, and volunteers, as well as a handy cheat-sheet to tack up on the bulletin board. The easy-to-follow illustrative chart outlines the benefits of each gift plan to both the donor and the nonprofit organization. And there’s no need to worry about archaic information, because we keep the planned giving comparison chart up-to-date. Even better, all of the descriptions are written in simple, plain English — because planned giving can get complicated. Explaining it to donors shouldn’t be.
- Compare benefits and resources for each gift side-by-side
- Quick, non-technical read
- As an option, can be branded with your photo and logo (option) with mission statement on cover; and more detail on back
- 11 x 17 inches; folded to 8.5 x 11
- Printed on 12 point or higher cover stock
- Successfully implemented for over 40 years
Uses and Benefits
- Internal use (educate staff, etc.)
- Educate board members
- Use with financial advisors
- Leave behind or a “touch” piece
- General mailings
- Streamlines how easy it is to make a gift
- Establishes authority and credibility